People ask me why I am negative and critical.
My answer is : without destruction there can be no construction. So I am smashing idols, meaning false or outdated beliefs and values.
I am naming just a few :
1. Gandhi. Depicted as the Father of the Nation, when he was objectively a British agent who did great harm to India by (1) injecting religion into politics by constantly advocating Ram Rajya, cow protection, brahmacharya, etc thus driving Muslims toward the Muslim League and serving the British policy of divide and rule, and (2) diverting the freedom struggle from the revolutionary direction towards which Bhagat Singh, Surya Sen, etc were taking it to a harmless, nonsensical direction called satyagrah. Independence in 1947 was not due to Gandhi but due to German attack on England in the Second World War and American pressure.
2. Subhas Chandra Bose. An agent of the Japanese fascist imperialists. If there was anything in the man he would not have given up the fight against the British when Japan surrendered in 1945 but would have carried on a guerilla war. He was only used by the Japanese.
3. Tagore. A loyal British stooge built up by Yeats to divert literature from the revolutionary direction Sharad Chandra Chattopadhyaya was taking it towards nonsensical mysticism and spiritualism.
4. Cow. Stupidly depicted as a 'mother' by most Hindus.when it is only an animal, and eaten by most of the world. Are the 90% of the world who eat beef wicked ? Are Nagas, Mizos, and others in india who eat beef wicked ?
5. Burqa or hijab, and oral talaq. Stupidly supported by many Muslim men, and stupidly worn by many Muslim women. There are idiots who rationalize these backward feudal practices.
6. Looking down on dalits as inferiors. This shows the stupidity of most Hindus.
7. Those politicians of India who are corrupt. They should have been on the gallows long ago, but are still alive because of the crass stupidity of most Indians
8. Babas, who have huge followings in this country of 90% idiots
9. Astrologers and belief in astrology which is pure superstition and humbug, but has huge followers in this country of 90% idiots.
10. Casteism and communalism, which are often the basis of electoral politics and are widespread in society, often even among the so called ' educated people ' in India