1. I must be perhaps the most abused, vilified, maligned and demonized person in India. I have been called a crazy person, a madman, a maverick,.a publicity seeker, a person living in lala land or cuckoo land, and even a dog ( by one Chief Minister ).
2. And why is this ? Because I have been doing what no person who cares for his self interest should
ever do in India, which is to-speak the truth
3. And why have I been speaking the truth, not caring for my self interest ? Because I found after deep study, discussions with others, and reflection over several decades that most Indian people ( among whom I include Pakistanis and Bangladeshis ) have been brainwashed, drugged and indoctrinated with lies, fabrications and deceptions by certain vested interests for centuries, so much so that these lies are usually regarded by most people ( who are simpletons ) as gospel truths.
It was a maxim of Hitler and Goebbels that a lie repeated a hundred times becomes a truth. The Indian people have been lied to not a hundred times but a million times, and so if anyone challenges these lies and fabrications he will do it at his own peril. The moment he speaks a truth a barrage and avalanche of filthy abuses, denunciations,calumnies, villifications threats, etc will descend upon him, he will be ostracized and boycotted, described as a lunatic, and made a pariah, and suffer all kinds of hardships, including physical and financial.
4. But as Nietzsche said in 'Thus Spake Zarathustra' : " What matter about thyself Zarathustra ? Say thy word and break into pieces ".
So before I break into pieces let me say my word.
5. Here are some of the lies and fabrications with which the Indian people were brainwashed and drugged for a long period, and which I have exposed ( details can be seen on my blog justicekatju.blogspot.in ) :
a. Gandhi is the father of the Indian nation, and he got us our freedom from British rule
b. Hindus and Muslims are each others enemies. Muslims are terrorists and violent. Pakistanis are wicked people
c..Cow is our mother, and eating beef is a wicked thing
d. Abolition of Sharia will endanger or destroy Islam
e. Dalits are inferior beings
f. Urdu is a language of Muslims alone, and is a foreign language.
5. Conversely, here are some of the truths I have dared to speak out :
a India is a poor country, with massive unemployment, child malnourishment, lack of healthcare and good education, etc The poor are never respected, and instead are kicked around. So if we want respect in the world we must make India a powerful, highly industrialized, highly prosperous country, with its people enjoying a high standard of living.
b. India, Pakistan and Bangladesh are one country, temporarily divided, but which are bound to be reunited one day under a strong secular government which will not tolerate religious extremism or bigotry of any kind, whether Hindu or Muslim. Pakistan is a fake, artificial entity. The two nation theory, that Hindus and Muslims are two separate nations, was bogus and Partition of India in 1947 was a ferocious fraud and swindle by the Britishers, who wanted to keep us fighting each other in the name of religion, so that we remain weak, and not emerge as a modern industrial giant, for which we have all the potential today. The Kashmir problem will automatically get solved when India and Pakistan will reunite.
c. The Indian media basically serves the interests of its owners, the corporates. It deliberately diverts the attention of the people from their real problems of poverty, unemployment, healthcare, malnourishment, lack of good education, etc and seeks to shift it to non issues or trivialities like lives of film stars, cricket, astrology, petty politics, etc.
d. The Indian system of governance and our state institutions have largely collapsed, the Constitution has exhausted itself, and the country is heading for a revolution ( whose form and timing no one can predict ). It is only after a revolution that India's problems can be solved. They cannot be solved within the present system.
e. Gandhi was a feudal minded hypocrite, and objectively a British agent ( see my blogs on Gandhi ). Jinnah too was a British agent The real Father of the Indian Nation was the great Emperor Akbar, not Gandhi.
f. Tagore, Allama Iqbal, Sir Syed Ahmed Khan, 'Vir' Savarkar , Bal Gangadhar Tilak, etc too were all objectively ( and possibly even consciously ) British agents ( see my blogs on them ).
g. Subhas Chandra Bose was objectively a Japanese agent.
h. Only science and scientific thinking can solve India's massive problems. Our main enemy is feudal and backward thinking and practices e.g. casteism, communalism, and superstitions. So a powerful cultural struggle has to be launched against these feudal and backward forces by our patriotic people, particularly the youth
Today if an Indian soldier is ordered to shoot at a Pakistani soldier, or if a Pakistani soldier is ordered to shoot at an Indian soldier, they will shoot. But in 10 years time or so from now they will ask the officer giving the order " Why are you asking me to shoot at my brother, my fellow countryman? We are both Indians. We were befooled by the Britishers into thinking we are enemies, but how much longer must we remain befooled ? How must longer must blood flow between us, filling the coffers of foreign arms manufacturers who are profiting from our fighting, while we remain poor and backward ? "