Friday 17 October 2014

Rich people are leaving Pakistan

I am informed by some immigration lawyers of Pakistani origin who are settled in  Washington D.C. and London that a lot of Pakistanis who have money are frantically trying to immigrate to  U.S.A. Canada or England because of the security situation in Pakistan, and also because of the drying up of economic opportunities in Pakistan. The immigration business of these London and Washington D.C. based lawyers has increased manifold due to the developments in Pakistan over the last few years.

Some Pakistani businessmen have sold their assets in Pakistan, and remitted the money abroad.

As I said in my earlier posts, this is the inevitable result of creating a theocratic state in this sub continent of such diversity. Pakistan has become a Jurassic park

Read my article: The truth about Pakistan

1 comment:

  1. Congratulation,for the post.This post about is immigration lawyers. This is a very costly present.I am so satisfied to get this post article.I was anticipating get such a post which is exceptionally useful to us. Keep it up.I know something data, to know you can click here immigration lawyer dc

    ReplyDelete