I have often been asked by patriotic people, particularly the youth, what contribution they can make for India's upliftment from its present miserable plight.
My answer is : help to sweep away all feudal filth, in the form of feudal and backward ideas and practices which have accumulated over the centuries, and are acting as shackles on our progress.
Our national aim must be to abolish poverty, unemployment, malnourishment, lack of healthcare and good education, etc and make India a powerful, modern, highly industrialized country with its people enjoying a high standard of living
For achieving this end a powerful cultural struggle must be launched by our patriotic, modern minded intelligentsia, who are the eyes of society, and without whom society is blind.
What must you therefore do ? You must patiently spread scientific and rational thinking among the masses and attack feudal backward ideas and practices.
In particular I recommend the following :
1. Attack the caste system which is still strongly entrenched in the minds of most of our people, and which is a curse on our nation. The youth should go in for inter caste and inter religious marriages, in particular marriages between dalits and non dalits, despite objections and threats by your parents, relatives and caste members and caste panchayats.
2. While strongly upholding freedom of religion and secularism, tell people that all religions are superstitions, and the truth lies in science, which is constantly developing.
3. Criticize burqa and oral talaq, which are feudal backward practices and support complete equality between men and women. Condemn female foeticide as a barbaric practice
4. Criticize belief in astrology, which is pure superstition and humbug.
5. Criticize and expose babas who are hoodwinking the public.
6.Support the right to eat what one likes, including beef. Most of the world eats beef, so surely they are not wicked people. If some people say it is against Hindu culture explain to them that while there are many good things in our culture, there is much filth in it too, e.g. caste system.
7. Expose the present politicians in India who are mostly selfish rogues and rascals who have looted the country and have no genuine love for it, and run politics on the basis of caste and religion