Thursday 2 February 2017

Bruyat Satyam Apriyam


There is a Sanskrit shloka which says : " Satyam Bruyat " i.e. " speak the Truth ". To this I agree.
But the same shloka goes on to say " Na bruyat satyam apriyam ".i.e. " Do not speak the unpleasnt truth ". To this I disagree.

I think the time has come in our country when unpleasant truths must be said if we are to progress.
For example, I said that 90% indians are fools. This was an unpleasant truth. And it had to be said, because a shock therapy had to be given to awaken Indians from their Kumbhakaran like slumber.
The truth of the statement is obvious from the fact that most Indians vote on the basis of caste and religion in the elections, instead of on the merit of the candidate. Most indians, maybe over 80% , whether Hindu or Muslim, are communal. Most Indians believe in astrology (that is why they ask for horoscopes before finalizing a marriage ), and astrology is unscientific, and pure superstition and humbug.

In the Sanskrit work Kiraataarjuneeyam of Mahakavi Bharavi there is a statement :
नहि प्रियं वक्तुमिच्छन्ति मृषा हितैषिणः
Nahi priyam vaktumichchhanti mrishaa hitaishinah
i.e.
Those who mean well for others do not want to please them by false praise.

So I do not want to praise Indians ( except where praise is due ).

I am not a publicity or popularity seeker ( whatever some people may say about me ). I am not in politics, and I do not seek your vote.

If I stand for elections who will vote for me ? Hindus will not, because i have openly said I eat beef ( where legally permitted, e.g. in Kerala and Goa ). I do not regard beef eating as anything wrong. Almost the whole world eats beef. Are we Hindus alone sadhu sants, and the rest of the world wicked ? And I do not regard cow as a mother ( gomata ). How can an animal be a mother of a human being ?

Muslims will not vote for me because I have condemned the backward sharia law and burqa, which I want banned. And Sikhs, Christians, etc may not because I am an atheist, and regard all religions as superstitions.

I have called Gandhi, Jinnah,Tagore, Bankim Chandra, Swami Vivekanand, Allama Iqbal, Sir Syed Ahmed Khan, 'Veer' Savarkar, etc as British agents, and Subhas Chandra Bose as a Japanese agent. People of India ( and Pakistan, which is a fake, artificial entity ) have been brainwashed into thinking otherwise. I regard Pakistan and Bangladesh as part of India, temporarily separated, but which will reunite with India under a secular government.

I have called most of our politicians goondas, who have no genuine love for the country, but only seek power and pelf, and polarize our people on caste and communal ines.

All these statements stirred a lot of controversy and animosity against me, and I was deluged by a barrage of invectives and diatribes against me, but that does not matter. The truth must be told now to Indians, because India is a sleeping giant which must be awoken now by giving it severe shocks and doses of the truth. How long must we remain poor and backward, with massive poverty, unemployment, lack of healthcare and good education for our masses ?

Many people say that I seek controversies. That is totally false. I am really a very shy, unsocial being, who wants to keep away from the limelight. I never chase controversy, but if controversy chases me what can I do ? When I see my country going to dogs should I remain silent ? Others may be deaf and dumb, but I am not. So i speak out, and when I speak out there is a controversy. How is that my fault ?

As the great Urdu poet Faiz said " Bol ki lab azad hain tere, bol zubaan ab tak teri hai "
i.e.
' Speak out, for your lips are free
Speak out, for your tongue is still yours "

No comments:

Post a Comment