Sunday 5 February 2017

Shashikala


Many Tamizhans have sent me emails and facebook messages asking me to express my opinion about Shashikala who is likely to be the next CM of Tamil Nadu.

I do not know Shashikala, nor have I met her, and so I cannot express any opinion about her.
.
However, I may mention that when Akhilesh Yadav took oath as CM of UP in 2012, many people had started attacking him even before that, saying " Goonda raj has come in U.P.".. At that time, I issued a statement that we should give Akhilesh at least six months time in office, and if we do not find his work satisfactory in this period, we can then criticize him. However it would not be proper to condemn him before he even takes office.

I would therefore give a similar recommendation to Tamizhans about Shashikala. Give her some time, watch her performance as C.M., and reserve your judgment for at least 6 months. After that, if you find her work unsatisfactory, you have the right to criticize her

No comments:

Post a Comment