Thursday 30 July 2015

Petition against Indian Parliament

I had filed a writ petition under Article 32 of the Constitution before the Supreme Court challenging the resolutions of both Houses of Parliament condemning me for my statements against Gandhi and Subhas Chandra Bose. I had in my blog ( see justicekatju.blogspot.in ) called Gandhi objectively a British agent, and Bose a Japanese agent.

 The writ petition is listed for admission hearing on Monday, 3rd August at serial number 9 in Court number 3, the Judges being Justices Thakur, Gopala Gowda and Bhanumathi. My senior lawyer is Mr. Gopal Subramaniam, former Solicitor General of India, and my advocate on record is Mr.Shadan Farasat ( mobile 9818009824 ). Shadan holds a degree of Master in Law from Harvard University.

 The main points in my petition are (1) natural justice requires that no one should be condemned unheard, but the resolutions of Parliament were hurriedly passed without giving me a hearing (2) I have the right to express my views as freedom of speech is a fundamental right.guaranteed by Article 19(1)(a) of the Constitution, and (3) the resolutions affect my reputation, which has been held by the Supreme Court to be part of Article 21 of the Constitution.

 Let us see what happens.

5 comments:

  1. Do you want to make money through blog.it is very easy and user friendly.
    Simply make account using this link and earn money through ads
    https://shorte.st/ref/15ba391245

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent sir..even govt..shd know that citizens of india has right of speech

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If the writ is accepted and you end up winning, what will happen? Parliament will be forced to recall the resolution so passed?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Under Article 32 of the Constitution, I am calling you as an asshole.

    ReplyDelete