Wednesday 29 June 2016

Facebook messages from a young Pakistani
Facebook messages I received from a young Pakistani, Amile Gulzar, who lives in Lahore. It seems I have now quite a following in Pakistan, and many are now gradually approving of my idea of reunification.
We were befooled by the Britishers who by their wicked divide and rule policy and bogus two nation theory partitioned India, but how much longer must we remain befooled ? How much longer must blood still flow ?
Why is it that Pakistanis are now gradually agreeing with me ? It is because truth has great power. If what I say is the truth, it may not be accepted today or tomorrow ( because my idea may never have been heard of before, and so initially shocks people ), but sooner or later it will be accepted. Copernicus' theory that the earth goes around the sun, and not vice versa, was not accepted for a long time ( because it apparently contradicted the Bible ), but because it represented the truth, it was ultimately accepted.
We must reunite ( under a secular govt.).. We are one nation
P.S.
I have taken Amile's permission to publish his name

Amile Gulzar
View Profile

Amile
Sir, if I become the Prime Minister of Pakistan; I would try my level best to re-unite india ,Pak and Bangladesh and mark a new history ☺️☺️
.
8:27pm

Amile
Sir hope you are doing great. I am a lawyer based in Pakistan. I am very much impressed by your knowledge and analytical skills. Allah bless you ... Remember me in your prayers :
.
Markandey Katju
Thank you. Do many Pakistanis follow me on fb ?
.
Amile
Yes Sir! You are a renowned personality.. My father is senior suprintendent of jail (prisons) nowadays posted at Pakistan's largest prison- central jail sahiwal. I usually discuss your posts with him as well.

10:30pm

Markandey Katju
Can I post your messages on my fb page ?

Amile
Sure sir! It will be a great honour
.
Markandey Katju
With your name ?
.
Amile
Sure
I reside in Lahore
.
Sent by Amile Gulzar at 10:37pm.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment