Wednesday 15 June 2016

Sweep away all demons and monsters


Some persons say that I should do social work instead of only expressing my ideas on fb and my blog.

The truth is that I am doing the most crucial and important social work needed in India today, that is, removing the filth and rubbish in the minds of most our people, telling the truth about our country, attacking feudal and backward ideas and practices ( e.g. regarding beef, burqa, oral talaq, casteism and communalism ) and superstitions ( e.g. astrology, beliefs in babas, etc ), sweeping away all the false notions about some of our icons ( e.g. Gandhi, Subhas Chandra Bose, Tagore, 'Veer' Savarkar, Tilak, etc ) and events ( e.g. the Mutiny of 1857, British rule in India, Partition and creation of Pakistan, etc ) which false propaganda by some vested interests have crammed into our people's heads, telling you about our real heroes ( e.g. Akbar, Bhagat Singh, Surya Sen, Tipu Sultan, etc ) and pointing out the correct way ahead.


I found nobody in India doing this, so I thought I may as well give it a shot.

India is 135th in human development out of the approximately 200 countries in the world

Our country has tremendous poverty, massive unemployment, staggering malnutrition and lack of healthcare and good education for the masses.

 To abolish all this, and raise the standard of living of our people must be the goal of all patriotic modern minded people. We have to create a modern, highly industrialized country in which all our citizens are getting decent lives. But how is that to be achieved ?

 It is easy to change the physical environment. It is much more difficult go change the minds of people. But without changing their minds, we will not be able to change the physical environment.

So my job is to change the mindset of most of our 125 crore people, which are today full of casteism, communalism, superstitions, etc and false notions about Gandhi, Subhas Chandra Bose, Tagore, etc.
It is truly a Herculean task. But I guess I am drafted to lift up Olympus, since I find no one else doing it

No comments:

Post a Comment