Monday 6 June 2016

The Power of Truth


In my discussion with Aarti Tikoo Singh yesterday evening I told her that truth has great power. So if the things I have said are true, they may not be accepted today or tomorrow, but the day will surely come when the people will accept them.

Many people are shocked by the things I have said, because probably they have never heard such things before, and have been brainwashed by false propaganda by some vested interests. But how does that matter ?

 I am not a popularity or publicity seeker, and in fact many of the things I said made me very unpopular among many sections, e.g. my statements about Gandhi, Subhas Chandra Bose, Tagore, 'Veer' Savarkar', Periyar, Tilak, Sir Syed Ahmad Khan, Madan Mohan Malviya, etc and about beef, Sharia, burqa, Pakistan,  Indian politicians,etc. ( see my blogs about them on justicekatju.blogspot.in ).

 But I always give my reasons for what I say, and I am confident that if what I have said is true, one day people will accept what I said. Satyamev Jayate.

 I have not personally benefited by what I said. In fact I lost a lot financially, because many people avoid coming to me for arbitrations, opinions, etc ( from which many retired Judges have earned, and are earning, a lot of money ), because they think I am crazy. I have also got a lot of abuses.

 But what of that ? As Nietzshe said in ' Thus Spake Zarathustra ' : " What matter about it Zarathustra ? Say thy word and break into pieces ! "

No comments:

Post a Comment