Thursday 30 June 2016

My fb message this morning to my young Pakistani friend Amile Gulzar who lives in Lahore, and his reply

Have you seen my appeal this morning on my fb page to all non Muslims to keep roza tomorrow ( 1st July, the last Friday of Ramzan ). I will keep roza myself tomorrow. I have also appealed to non Hindus to keep one day fast during Navratri. Please circulate it widely to all your friends. What was the reaction in Pakistan to my last fb post in which I put up your messages ?
Sent by Facebook Mentions

Amile Gulzar
Thats a really good move sir. Some friends have supported this stance and some have totally disagreed as they think re-unification is impossible, however, a confederation among these states can help in promoting peace. A friend was referring to the ' two nation theory' that calling it bogus is against the ideology of Pakistan . But I will respond to him by Jinnah's speech on 11 Aug, 1947 which in my opinion is not 100% in line with the concept of two nation theory . It is as follows: "You may belong to any religion or caste or creed that has nothing to do with the business of the state."
Seen by Amile Gulzar at 7:51am

No comments:

Post a Comment